- About Us
- Financing Programs
- Online Market
- Access to Finance
Directory of Control The Control Directorate is responsible for conducting on-the-spot checks for National and IPARD Schemes, to identify the criteria and compliance of applications by submitting them with verification form or control reports.The Directorate of Control has a number of functions under its responsibility, as follows:
- Drafts and implements the operational plan for field monitoring of projects funded by the National Funds, B.E. funds and various donors.
- Study of the documentation of the application of the files to be realized in the field as well as the preparation of preliminary evidence.
- Provides information at the highest level on management, efficiency and transparency for the implementation of Arda Agriculture and Rural Development policies.
- Performing field checks of applications by comparing the results of the field fact with those of the application, reflecting them in the verification form.
- 5. Providing facts that reflect the results of the on-site control and according to which the application is evaluated.
Directorate of Control has in its composition 1 (one) Director and 3 (three) sectors, which enable the accomplishment of the above-mentioned tasks:
- Control Sector, IPARD,
- Department of Control for National Schemes,
Control Sector, IPARD is composed of 24 (twenty-four) Inspectors and 1 (one) Heads. This sector is responsible for conducting on-the-spot checks for the IPARD Programme, to identify the criteria and compliance of applications by submitting them with verification form or control reports.
The National Scheme Control Division is composed of 32 (thirty-two) Inspectors and 1 (one) Heads. This sector conducts the study of the documentation of the applications of the National Schemes to be checked on the ground, the notification of the applicant for the check, the preparation of preliminary lists/evidence for the check to be carried out on the ground.