Directory of Authorization of Payments
Directory of Authorization of Payments (DAP) has the duty to follow the administrative authorization procedures of the payment according to the guidelines drawn up by the Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Water Administration, as well as the approval of documents when processing the payment request in the case of IPARD measures.
DAP is organized in two sectors:
- Directory of Authorization of Payments
- Sector of Payment Authorization, IPARD
- Sector of Payment Authorization, National Schemes
Sector of Payment Authorization, IPARD
The purpose of SPA-IPARD’s work is to carry out the IPARD Payment Authorization process by checking the payment requirements and attached documentation sent by the beneficiary, authorizing the list of authorized projects, making decisions and notifications from other Directorates.
Sector of Payment Authorization IPARD is responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing the payment request
- Controlling compliance and acceptance of the Payment Request
- Verifying and calculating eligible expenditure costs
- Requires the execution of on the spot controls of projects (Checking all payment requests submitted in this sector)
- Analyses the results of on the spot control
- Authorization of payments
- Monitoring of investments after making payments
- Archives the payment request (through the Agency archive)
- Agrees with other sectors, over the number of Authorized and Refused Claims of IPARD
- Provides appropriate job information when needed at higher organizational levels
Sector of Payment Authorization, National Schemes
The Payment Authorization Sector for National Schemes is responsible for authorizing payment for national schemes in accordance with the DCM approved by the Council of Ministers on the implementation of agriculture promotion incentive schemes of 2013 and the Guideline drafted by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance.